Issue 15, Autumn 2022 includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns (both charts and written instructions provided): 6 sweaters, 2 cardigans, 2 shawls, 1 hat, 1 pair of socks)
- an interview with knitwear designer Lindsey Fowler on postpartum depression and how knitting offered her an identity outside motherhood. Lindsey’s debut book, Salt & Timber – Knits from the Northern Coast, is published in August by Laine Publishing.
- an article on how sheep help to save endangered biotopes
- NEW! Jeanette Sloan Talks Fibre. In this issue, Jeanette meets Rose Sinclair, an academic researcher, author and lecturer. Rose’s PhD research into Dorcas Clubs examines how textile networks can be catalysts for social change.
- NEW! Five Ways by Päivi Kankaro. In this issue, Päivi explores 5 ways that knitting can be used as a tool for change.
- NEW! Where I Knit – a regular piece that pictures people knitting in their favorite spot, and talking about crafting in their everyday lives.
- seasonal recipes to inspire your autumn cooking
- book reviews
Designers featured in this issue: Jenny Ansah, Jennifer Brou, Weichien Chan (also known as the Petite Knitter), Štěpánka Drchalová, Meiju K-P, Bernice Lim (also known as Yamagara), Hanna Maciejewska, Terri Maue, Olga Putano, Florence Spurling and Yiğitcan Vatansever.
Printed in Estonia. Print only. No digital download code available.
Publication day: September 16, 2022.