Laine Winter 2019 features:
- 140 pages
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- An interview with Veera Välimäki
- A long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- “My Story” by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- Q&A with Annie Rowden
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
Printed in Estonia.