Laine Autumn/Winter 2017 features:
- 132 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A long-format portrait of Marianne Isager
- A Q&A with Valentina Consalvi of SnailYarn
- A long-format article about Uist Wool
- “My story” about Viola yarns by Emily Foden
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Berlin featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Clare Mountain, Patricia Cox, Sari Nordlund, Joanne Spittler, Jennifer Steingass, Justyna Lorkowska, Fiona Alice, Whitney Hayward, Verena Cohrs and Rachel Coopey.
Printed in Estonia.