Laine Autumn/Winter 2016 features:
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
- A long-format portrait of Joji Locatelli
- Interview with Helga Isager
- Q&A with Stephen West
- On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
- A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Lisbon featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Joji Locatelli, Meiju K-P, Veera Välimäki, Marianne Isager, Jonna Hietala, Suvi Simola, Susanne Sommer, Stephen West, Heidi Alander and Tiina Huhtaniemi.
Printed in Estonia.