Date: Friday, April 10 from 12-2 pm
Level: Advanced Beginner
Are you ready to learn some new Tunisian stitches, and make a beautiful, textured cowl at the same time? In this class, we will work the “Simple Seed” pattern by Toni Lipsey (available in-store through Ravelry). This pattern begins with Tunisian simple stitch. Feel free to work the first 18 rows of the pattern before class if you need more time to review this stitch. We will jump into the pattern at the point of the first color change.
- 3 skeins of BaaBaa Bulky, either all the same color or 3 different colors. , locking stitch markers, scissors, pen for taking notes
- Size L, 8.0 mm Tunisian crochet hook
- Basic crochet supplies including locking stitch markers, scissors and a pen for taking notes.
- Pattern: Simple Seed by Toni Lipsey, available in the shop via Ravelry In-Store Sales.
- Pre-requisite skills: completion of “Intro to Tunisian” class or recent experience with the Tunisian Simple Stitch (also called Afghan Stitch)
Instructor: Malaika Gabriel
Please be sure to read our Class Policies before registering.
A friendly note about parking: In consideration of our good neighbors, we ask that, if you are able, please park on the surrounding streets if you plan to be in the shop for an extended period of time. We appreciate your consideration.
Venue: Fancywork Yarn Shop