- Time: Saturdays, July 13, 20, 27, and Aug. 3 from 3-5 pm
In this workshop, we will be knitting a pullover shawl. It’s a cowl, poncho, shawl, and wrap – all in one! Choose either All Points South or Magical Thinking, both by Casapinka. (Magical Thinking was offered free with the purchase of three skeins of fingering weight yarn back on Local Yarn Store Day. If you missed the promo, you can always grab a copy of either pattern in the shop via Ravelry In-Store Sales).
Pullover shawls make a great summer knit using 3 colors of fingering weight yarn. Our shop sample was knit in Dream in Color Smooshy because it is amazing AND it will be joining our curated indie-dyed yarn selection just in time for this workshop!!! Keep your summer knitting going strong with lots of fun textures, interesting stitches and of course this unique design… perfect for our high desert summer nights!
- 3 different skeins (roughly 1200 yards) of fingering weight yarn
- US 3 and US 4 circular needles for Magical Thinking; US 4 circular needles for All Points South
- Pattern: All Points South or Magical Thinking, both by Casapinka, available in the shop via Ravelry In-Store Sales
- Basic notions: stitch markers, tapestry needles, scissors
Instructor: Isla Grounds
Venue: Fancywork Yarn Shop