- Time: Tuesdays, June 4, 11, 18, 25 from 2-4 pm
Level: Beginning and beyond
Introducing Fancywork’s three-part summer knitting workshop series: Pick Your Project! We’re kicking the series off with a study in shawls. Shawls are an incredibly versatile accessory, equally capable of dressing up or dressing down any outfit. They are portable and easy to throw on any time of year when the temperatures dip below – dewy early mornings, evenings when the sun dips down, indoors in the summer when the A/C is cranking. Choose a shawl that you’d like to knit, and join us Tuesdays in June for in-depth, instructor-led help. Gain valuable skills, find inspiration, and a community of fellow knitters and walk away with your new best wardrobe accessory!
- Waiting For Rain, by Sylvia McFadden
- Find Your Fade, by Andrea Mowry
- Dotted Rays, by Stephen West
- Celadon Shawl, by Ambah O’Brien
- Pebble Beach Shawlette, by Helen Stewart
- Notre-Dame Shawl, by Tricot & Stitch
- Materials are project dependent and available at Fancywork
Prerequisite skills: Basic knitting skills including casting on, knitting, purling, and binding off.
Instructor: Isla Grounds
Venue: Fancywork Yarn Shop