- Time: Saturdays, June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 from 1-3 pm
Get a little summertime colorwork fix (and some speckles, too!) with Brunswick, a charming bell-shaped tee, designed by our friend Marie Greene! Brunswick features a shapely fit in the upper body/shoulders and arms with extra ease under the bust and gentle – and optional – short-row shaping in the back for a little extra length. This sweet tee knits up in no time and we’ve got oodles of colorful indie-dyed fingering weight yarn to knit it with!
Our shop sample was knit by Isla in Farmer’s Daughter Fibers’ Foxy Lady. We’ve got a fresh order of this luscious, merino and silk single-ply in store just in time for this workshop and the Farmer’s Daughter Fibers’ Local Yarn Shop Summer Knit & Crochet Along (aka FDF LYS Summer KCAL)! Knock out a winner of a summer tee and get a chance to win big prizes, including a spot at the Farmer’s Daughter Fibers’ 2020 Montana Mountain Retreat!
- 765 – 1350 yards of fingering weight yarn
- Needles in size to get gauge
- Pattern: Brunswick, by Marie Greene, available in the shop via Ravelry In-Store Sales
- Basic notions: stitch markers, tapestry needles, scissors
Instructor: Isla Grounds
Venue: Fancywork Yarn Shop